Saturday 31 May 2014

Unravel me

I have no idea what is going through my head right now, I am absolutely in shock, my mind is running at 100 miles a minute.  This book got me so confused about characters about people, my trust shifted so fast.  The entire book I was gripping my seat wondering what the hell was happening.  I was Team Adam all the way, I didn't even know there was a Team Warner.  He was a monster , a abomination and then the author can't make us happy can she? Nope, she has to kill us 400 times and bring us back to life still feeling the pain of all the kills.  She makes sure that Adam and Juliette's love hurtles to a stop then she decides to make Warner a completely different person.  What!!! Is going on?  I didn't even know if my eyes were working.
There were so many times in the book I got so frustrated with Juliette.  I wanted to be there and scream at her Get it together girl!! You are so strong , stop wallowing in your self pity then I realised the reason I was frustrated with her was because she was just like me, forgive easily, trust easily, fall easily and live every emotion to the fullest and when broken down completely gone.  Most teenage girls are like that and the author actually made me discover my own character.
I want to read the next book so bad you have no idea.  Ignite me here I come and I am completely befuddled which team I am on by the end of the book.


☂☂☂☂☂

No comments:

Post a Comment